Nonwoven 6" x 9" Scuff, Clean & Finish Hand Pads
Nonwoven 6" x 9" Scuff, Clean & Finish Hand Padsare non-woven multi-purpose abrasive scuff pads comparable to 3M scotch brite hand pads. These scuff pads can be cut easily and used as alternatives to steel wool, or other non-woven pads. They are non-clogging, provide a consistent finish, and can be used with water or solvents. These abrasive scuff pads are perfect for removing rust, cleaning, finishing, and polishing metal surfaces.
Works well on stainless steel, standard or alloyed steel, non-ferrous materials and alloys, plastic, fiberglass. These quick-change surface conditioning discs are excellent for many deburring, blending, and finishing applications.
Quantity: 1 piece
- Length – 9”
- Backing Material - Surface Conditioning (non-woven)
- Grain – Aluminum Oxide (AO) or Silicone Carbide (SC)
- Available Grits
○ WHITE–contains no abrasive grain. Used for polishing and light cleaning.
○ GREY–Silicon carbide grains 800-1000 grit. Used for cleaning and finishing.Cross over to Scotch-Brite 7448
○ MAROON–Aluminum Oxide grains 340-400 grit. Used for cleaning and finishing. Cross over to Scotch-Brite 7447
○ GREEN – Aluminum Oxide grains 240 grit. Used for buildup removal of corrosion and rust
○ BLACK – Aluminum Oxide grains 150 grit. Used for heavy duty cleaning
○ TAN - Brown – Aluminum oxide grains 120 grit. Best for aluminum, stainless and stripping applications. Cross over to Scotch-Brite 7440
Machines Used On:
- Hand Applications
- Ferrous Materials – Cast Iron, Steel, Stainless, Steel, Titanium, Nickel, Wrought Iron, Super Alloys
- Non-Ferrous Materials – Copper, Brass, Tin, Aluminum
- Other materials – Paint, Rubber, Wood